Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

I had a bit of time to work on some drawings while the kids were on summer vacation - I'm hoping to kick myself into gear now that they're back at school.  It's been a full, chaotic summer, only to be replaced with extreme busyness as school and all fall activities start up again. I feel ready and energized for all that is to come!

I have a ton of ideas for more drawings floating around in my head.  It seems the more I create, the more ideas I generate.  It feels good to be creative.  For now, a preview of some additional work:

Mr Owl for Elsa's bedroom.  I am planning a turtle for Liam and a whale or butterfly for Lauren.

A drawing I did for a friend's husband - I hope he likes it!

More detail.
Be back soon - with hopefully more to share!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment